Saturday 25th of February 2017 @ 04:20:00 AM
Paramus, NJ – The Assistant Coordinator will provide assistance to the client services team by performing research, reporting, developing client-ready materials. This person is poised and professional and can partner with internal teams with limited direction. The Account Coordinator will manage timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders.
The Assistant Coordinator will provide assistance to the client services team by performing research, reporting, developing client-ready materials. This person is poised and professional and can partner with internal teams with limited direction. The Account Coordinator will manage timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders.
- Organization and presentation
- Know where and when to prioritize
- Works well in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Independent work ethic
- Principal Responsibilities:
- Maintaining client files, executive summaries and important documentations for internal records
- Preparing client reports and analysis on a regular basis
- Arranging and attending internal meetings
- Assist VP Client services for any global team initiatives
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of project status and conference reports
- Manage internal correspondence (meeting reports, documentation of verbal agreements, etc.)
- Manages timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders
- Preparing project progress reports for client managers
- Coordinating schedules and meetings
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and advertising principles
Reports to: VP Client Services
Positions supervised: n/a
Salary: Depends on level of experience
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
About Digital Media Solutions:
Digital Media Solutions is one of the largest privately held advertising and marketing companies in the US with a proven track record of success and growth. We pride ourselves on being a premier performance marketing company that uses actionable data, insightful analytics and proprietary technology to reach, engage and acquire customers for its clients across multiple interactive platforms.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities, combined with a holistic approach to client engagement, powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the country’s top brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Digital Media Solutions orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable, and sustainable.
We offer very competitive pay packages based on experience as well as the following additional benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work schedules
- Frequent Social and Community Events
- Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building
Return back to the Careers...