Tuesday 6th of June 2017 @ 02:30:49 AM
Toronto, ON – As an Administrative Assistant you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. The Administrative Assistant serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and phone system.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. The Administrative Assistant serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and phone system.
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening and transferring any incoming calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Receiving and sorting daily package deliveries
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling visitor access
- Maintain corporate employee contact spreadsheet
- Replenish snacks, drinks, and utensils throughout the office
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential information
What we offer:
- Very competitive pay packages based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work schedules
- Frequent Social and Community Events
- Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building
About Digital Media Solutions
Founded by a team of lifelong athletes, Digital Media Solutions (DMS) is an industry leader in providing end-to-end customer acquisition solutions that help clients win in their business ventures and realize their marketing goals. The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities in the world of performance marketing, business intelligence and operations consulting allow clients to meticulously target and acquire the right customers. DMS relentlessly pursues flawless execution for top brands within highly complex and competitive industries including mortgage, education, consumer solutions, financial services, health, and careers. DMS continues to experience explosive year-over-year growth, with continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015 and 2016 and a #5 ranking on the 2015 Florida Fast 100. Named one of America’s “Best Places to Work” in 2017 by Inc. Magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people, efficient processes, and sophisticated technology across the digital and marketing spectrum. For more information about DMS and its vertical-specific brands including Best Rate Referrals and Sparkroom, visit www.thedigitalmediasolutions.com. Keep up with DMS news on Twitter at @dmsgrp and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-solutions-group.
Return back to the Careers...