Thursday 28th of December 2017 @ 03:34:00 PM
Paramus, NJ – The Director of Client Services is the initial point of contact for all team members when it comes to expanding existing client relationships or campaign management. This individual clients to understand their business needs and pain points and mentor team members in development multi-channel solutions. They also participate in all high-level strategic discussions and planning initiatives and serve as an ally to clients.
The Director of Client Services is the initial point of contact for all team members when it comes to expanding existing client relationships or campaign management. This individual clients to understand their business needs and pain points and mentor team members in development multi-channel solutions. They also participate in all high-level strategic discussions and planning initiatives and serve as an ally to clients.
- Communicate with strategic client contacts on a regular basis to discuss campaign health, opportunities and next steps.
- Establish a friendly relationship with key client contacts that goes beyond business and forms a bond that is personal.
- Expand existing client relationships while maximizing profit margins.
- Mentor and guide client services team members to build strong and trusting client relationships, excellence in delivery and proficiency
- Keep current on industry trends, news and happenings and distribute to relevant team members.
- Shape concepts into solutions and programs to best achieve client goals.
- Direct writing of creative briefs and proposals managed by the client services team members.
- Partner with internal counterparts to maximize opportunities and growth potential.
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
- Bachelor’s (or advanced) degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, etc.
- 6+ years’ in client services or a similar field
- Knowledge and experience with digital and traditional marketing channels
- Strategic thinker with a focus on solutions rather than products
- Problem solver and trusted advisor status with client counterparts
- Ability to deescalate difficult client situations
- Ability to lead a team of people- Inspire, mentor and grow talent
- Adapt to constant change and evolution with both the industry and client needs
- Financial understanding of budgets, channel management and goal achievement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
What we offer:
- Very competitive pay package based on experience
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work schedules
- Frequent social and community events
- Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building
About Digital Media Solutions:
Founded by a team of lifelong athletes, Digital Media Solutions (DMS) is an industry leader in providing end-to-end customer acquisition solutions that help clients win in their business ventures and realize their marketing goals. The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities in the world of performance marketing, business intelligence and operations consulting allow clients to meticulously target and acquire the right customers. DMS relentlessly pursues flawless execution for top brands within highly complex and competitive industries including mortgage, education, consumer solutions, financial services, health and careers. DMS continues to experience explosive year-over-year growth, with continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015 and 2016 and a #5 ranking on the 2015 Florida Fast 100. Named one of America’s “Best Places to Work” in 2017 by Inc. Magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital and marketing spectrum. For more information about DMS and its vertical-specific brands including Best Rate Referrals visit www.digitalmediasolutions.com.
Return back to the Careers...