Tuesday 6th of June 2017 @ 02:46:45 AM
Clearwater, FL – Digital Media Solutions is seeking a creative and detail-oriented Senior Social Media Manager to manage, create & optimize the business’ organic and paid social media efforts. This person will lead the social media team in the strategy and optimization of paid and organic social media efforts across the company’s accounts. In addition, the Sr. Social Media Manager will work with the content team in creating & optimizing landing page content to increase quality scores and conversion rates for all media efforts.
Digital Media Solutions is seeking a creative and detail-oriented Senior Social Media Manager to manage, create & optimize the business’ organic and paid social media efforts. This person will lead the social media team in the strategy and optimization of paid and organic social media efforts across the company’s accounts. In addition, the Sr. Social Media Manager will work with the content team in creating & optimizing landing page content to increase quality scores and conversion rates for all media efforts.
We are seeking a creative and driven candidate with a passion for social media and digital marketing. Candidate must have a team-oriented philosophy, and a strong focus on profit margin & lead generation.
- Real-time optimizations of paid media, including creative changes, bid & budget changes to meet daily goals
- Aid content team in developing and maintaining effective landing page content that is suitable for all media efforts.
- Work closely with graphic designer to find & create images for both organic & paid media ads.
- Assist search team in maintaining monthly CPA and Lead goals.
- Create & manage monthly organic calendar
- Manage team on social media efforts
- 3-5 years of experience working in paid and organic social media
- Experience managing budgets of 100k plus per month
- Deep knowledge of Facebook advertising, including using power editor, creating lookalike audiences & re-marketing experience
- Landing page optimization & content management experience
- Google Analytics experience
- Retargeting/remarketing knowledge
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Experience managing a team
- Able to lead a team of social media analysts
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot table experience a must).
- Must be a self-starter, and available to work outside of the hours of 9-5.
- In depth understanding of pixel and conversion tracking
- Google Tag Manager experience a plus
- AdWords Certified a plus
What we offer:
- Very competitive pay packages based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work schedules
- Frequent Social and Community Events
- Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building
About Digital Media Solutions
Founded by a team of lifelong athletes, Digital Media Solutions (DMS) is an industry leader in providing end-to-end customer acquisition solutions that help clients win in their business ventures and realize their marketing goals. The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities in the world of performance marketing, business intelligence and operations consulting allow clients to meticulously target and acquire the right customers. DMS relentlessly pursues flawless execution for top brands within highly complex and competitive industries including mortgage, education, consumer solutions, financial services, health, and careers. DMS continues to experience explosive year-over-year growth, with continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015 and 2016 and a #5 ranking on the 2015 Florida Fast 100. Named one of America’s “Best Places to Work” in 2017 by Inc. Magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital and marketing spectrum. For more information about DMS and its vertical-specific brands including Best Rate Referrals and Sparkroom, visit www.thedigitalmediasolutions.com. Keep up with DMS news on Twitter at @dmsgrp and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-solutions-group.
Return back to the Careers...